Computer Lab Policies
Page Image Computer Lab Policies The following is a list of the policies and rules all users must abide by while using a Providence College computer lab:
- Computer labs are to be used only by current Providence College faculty, staff, and students.
- All users must have their Providence College ID card while in the lab.
- All users must agree to and abide by the Acceptable Usage Policy.
- All users must agree to and abide by the College Copyright Policy.
- Consumption of food or beverage is strictly prohibited.
- Current Providence College students using the computer labs for academic purposes have priority over other users.
- Any issues with the computers or printers in the computer labs should be reported to the lab monitor on duty or to the Help Desk at x4357.